New Crazy Hills - Upthrive View larger

Crazy Hills - Upthrive

9,95€

UPTHRIVE ORGANIC MINERAL GROW FERTILIZER NPK 4-1-5

UPTHRIVE your vegetative growth with this special blend of all-natural ingredients. It supplies the right amount of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, as well as micronutrients, trace elements, vitamins, betaines and sugars that are ideal for growing strong and healthy plants. Ensuring a kick-ass start to the growth phase of your plant, UPTHRIVE enriches the soil and feeds the beneficial micro-organisms in the root-zone. It gives your plant exactly what it needs to develop crazy-good shoot growth, plentiful seed production and a healthy yield, while laying the foundation that ensures - flowering, budding and fruiting – is up and thriving! UPTHRIVE IS AN ORGANIC MINERAL FERTILIZER FOR HOBBY GROWERS AND PROFESSIONAL CULTIVATION that is according to (EC) No 889/2008 and (EC) No 834/2007 suitable for organic farming.

HOW TO USE

UPTHRIVE is designed for indoor or outdoor cultivation of all types of plants, including flowers, fruit, herbs, ornamental plants, vegetables, hemp or medicinal crops grown in garden soils, potting soils, or soilless media. Use UPTHRIVE at least once per week and begin application within second week of transplanting. Upon first signs of flowering switch to Crazy Hills’ PROSPER bloom fertilizer.

General feeding: Mix 10-30 ml / 10 L of water. Repeat application with each watering, or as needed.

Houseplants: Mix 10 ml per 10 L of water. Apply solution around the base of plants. Repeat application every two weeks in spring and summer and once a month in fall and winter.

Foliar feeding: Mix 10-20 / 10 L of water. Apply weekly or as needed during the early stage of plant growth. Do not apply while plants are under direct light.

INGREDIENTS

Vinasse (sugar beet) • Soft rock phosphate • Iron sulfate • Dolomite • Copper oxychloride • Zincite

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

67% organic matter

Macronutrients: 4 % N nitrogen, total • 1 % P2O5 Phosphate, total • 5 % K2O Potassium oxide, water soluble • 1.5 % Ca Calcium, total • 0,3 % Mg Magnesium, total • 1.0 % S Sulphur, total

Micronutrients: 0.1 % Cu Copper, total • 0,1 % Fe Iron, water soluble • 0.1 % Mn Manganese, total • 0.2 % Zn Zinc, total

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Crazy Hills - Upthrive

Crazy Hills - Upthrive