Made by: Green House Feeding
Powder Feeding Hybrids
- Designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a hybrid flowering time, 8 weeks or more.
- Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, the nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, ideal for intermediate flowering plants.
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 15% N Total Nitrogen
- 10% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 7% P2O5 Soluble Phosphorus
- 22% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 6.0% MgO Soluble Magnesium Oxide
- 0.03% B Soluble Boron
- 0.002% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.12% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.005% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.0