Plagron - Supermix 1L


Now available!

Plagron Made by: Plagron

Supermix is a unique and complete natural fertiliser. It is carefully balanced and, among other things, contains minerals, trace elements, worm castings and seabird guano for the optimal development of the plant. Supermix ensures rich soil life and increases the resistance of the plants.


Outside: 1 litre per 10 - 20 m2. Potting soil: 25 - 50 litres per 1,000 litres of potting soil.


Bone meal, feather meal, seabird guano, rock phosphate, worm castings, calcified algae, lava meal, trace elements mix. Organic NPK-fertiliser (1-2-0). 1.0% Total nitrogen (N) of which 1.0% organic nitrogen, 2% water-insoluble phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5).

Capacity1 L


No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Plagron - Supermix 1L

Plagron - Supermix 1L